Non-Invasive Fat Freezing (CoolSculpting)
What is Fat freezing, sometimes known as ‘CoolSculpting’ or Cryolipolysis?
Fat Freezing is an FDA approved procedure that involves the non-invasive cooling of body fat to break down fat cells, resulting in a reduction of body fat without damage to other tissues. The effect can take from 2 to several weeks for the results to be fully seen. During the procedure:
- A vacuum applicator is placed on the skin to bring it into contact with cooling panels.
- Patients feel a cold sensation for a few minutes, as it produces an anaesthetic effect.
- The fat is cooled for up 35 minutes.
Why choose cryolipolysis?
Ideal candidates are relatively fit but have small amounts of stubborn body fat that cannot be easily reduced by diet or exercise.
- The procedure is non-invasive.
- There are no long-term or significant side effects.
- Anesthesia and pain medication are not needed.
- The procedure is ideal for the abdomen, love handles and the back.
Does fat reduction by freezing actually work?
Areas of Fat that can be removed: Upper and lower abdomen, Chin, Chest, Back, Flanks, Thighs
I have a lot of fat and am 20kg overweight is this treatment right for me?
If you have a large amount of fat to remove we recommend to integrate other treatments (like weight loss injection or TRT) to help supplement the process.
- Cryolipolysis can eliminate up to 30% of the fat cells in any given part of a person’s body.
- There is no recovery time necessary for Cryolipolysis. One session takes 35 minutes to 65 minutes
- You may need a few sessions spread out over several weeks to achieve the best results, though you will start to see initial results a few weeks after your first session.
- Most people see the full results of Cryolipolysis 2 to 3 months after their last procedure.
“It took some time but I was happy with the results, I had to attend the clinic a few times to get the desired results but what impressed me about the treatment was the ease and also the safety factor. My friend was very badly injured from a liposuction procure on his neck, that really put me off. With this procedure I felt totally safe and was more than happy with the results from the clinic.”
– David from Germany
Is it safe? – Yes, much safer than Liposuction and it’s FDA approved. A 2015 review reports that the rate of minor complications with liposuction is 21.7% For Cryolipolysis it’s less than 1%.
How many sessions are required?
Fat freezing is most effective when a patient is close or nearing their ideal, healthy weight. Typically, a patient should only have about 20-30 extra pounds (10-15 kilos) to lose. Patients at the ideal weight for this procedure may only need to undergo one treatment to achieve their goal appearance.
- If you have a small amount of stubborn fat, one round of treatment can be effective. If you desire to slim a larger area, or you have slightly more fat on your body, you may need multiple point treatments (see our pricing options below).
- After 1-3 visits, a patient can dramatically improve their physical appearance. In theory, there is no limit to how many procedures a patient can undergo. The procedure is safe and promotes a natural bodily response to fat destruction.
- After each session, you can expect to see a 30% reduction in fatty tissue. You may see an improvement in the treated area after 3 weeks but it may take up to 2 -3 months to get the full benefit of the treatment.
- Each session lasts 35 to 65 minutes.
The treatment is painless and each session lasts from 35 minutes depending on how many points are treated.
You can integrate with other treatments such as new Weight loss injections or Testosterone treatment.
1x area 1x pad 8,000 THB NOW 50% off 4,000 THB! (per pad)
10 x pads 80,000 THB NOW 30,000 THB + 2 extra pads for FREE (Total 12 pads!)